New Falkon version 23.08.0 is being released as part of KDE Gear.
Zoom indicator to the AddressBar
When the zoom level on the page is different than the default, show current zoom level in the address bar.
Expand address bar suggestion popup to the window width
It is possible to widen the address bar suggestion popup to the window width. This option is disabled by default, but it can be useful on smaller screens.
Permanent certificate exceptions
Certificate exceptions can now be stored indefinitely. There is also a GUI to see and manage the current exceptions which is located at [Preferences > Other > Certificate Exception Manager]
Contributed by Javier Llorente.
- A bit faster restoring of session with a lot of tabs
- Add support for custom URI schemes (BUG: 434099)
- Add CMake option “BUILD_PYTHON_SUPPORT” to enable/disable Python support
- Add zoom indicator to the addressbar (BUG: 399001)
- Add an option to expand addresbBar suggestion popup to the window width
- Implement a GUI for managing ignored SSL hosts (by Javier Llorente)
- Add KDE branding bookmarks and speeddial entries (By Javier Llorente)
- Implement download integration with Plasma (By Javier Llorente)